[Vision2020] 65 acre feet of water equals $2 million of food

pkraut at moscow.com pkraut at moscow.com
Thu Mar 6 15:54:46 PST 2008

I agree that his is just fighting to find easons to be unahppy and didn't
listen to ALL that was said. I really felt that many at the meeting we
just looking for ways to be mad and picked silly things to ask or be mad
about. Its a good deal and after the last council the best we could get.
Getting the courts involved was just a looser situation no matter what.

> I don't see the problem with an end user reselling water provided by
our
> city at a profit. It happens all the time. Were I to run my tap into
some
> pretty light blue bottles and slap on a label that read "Aqua de
Mosque" and