[Vision2020] 65 acre feet of water equals $2 million of food

Robert Dickow dickow at uidaho.edu
Thu Mar 6 11:02:20 PST 2008

Thanks for the tip g. I think I'll buy up all Moscow's water, then charge
everybody...oh... maybe 2x or 3x per unit what I paid. That will pay off my
investment and land a tidy profit. Then I think I'll buy up a plot of land
in town here and... hmmm... build that Super WalMart I've always dreamed of.

Bob Dickow, troublemaker