[Vision2020] Personal Water Savings

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 5 23:22:03 PST 2008

You know, you can create a half flush toilet simple by placing rocks in your toilet tank equal to 1/2 the volume of the tank.

  Ellen, what did your daughter do with the old toilet?

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Ellen Roskovich <gussie443 at hotmail.com> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    The Natural Abode down on Main Street sells half-flush toilets.  I was so impressed with them I bought one for my daughter for her Christmas present last year.  Made sense to me. . . . she's on a septic system where she lives and she's conserving a valuable natural resource with every half-flush.  The Natural Abode is a great shop with very helpful staff to answer all your questions. Check it out if you haven't already.

Ellen A. Roskovich

P.S.  I also have to put a plug in for the City of Moscow's Water Dept. . . they have some great free gadgets for the homeowner who wants to save water.  The young lady who works there was so nice putting together a bunch of stuff for me. . . .for my bathroom, kitchen and garden. Check them out, too.