[Vision2020] Water Forum (was RE: 65 acre feet of water equals $2 million of food)

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 15:53:39 PST 2008

Glad you enjoyed the forum, Saundra.  I thought it would of been better if
that tall funny looking guy hadn't been asking so many questions!  ha-ha.

Happy to of been of assistance.  And, my hat goes off to the person that
provided those chocolate dipped cookies.  Those were off the chart good.

Later,
Darrell