[Vision2020] Water Forum (was RE: 65 acre feet of water equals $2

pkraut at moscow.com pkraut at moscow.com
Wed Mar 5 15:26:49 PST 2008

I learned that this deal with Hawkins could be one of the best things to
happen with the corridor and in the future we will be the better for it.
I could also see the Wayne seemed to be the only person on the panel who
understood the agreement because he was at the meeting and some were not
ready to respect his actions even tho they were not there. I see that Tom
is locked into a MCA view of water and can only see things from the past
not looking to the future. I am amazed that Mr Baird keeps living or
working in Moscow given his outlook on our future. I already knew that Mr
Connelly runs a nice store and he is meeting a real need in Moscow but I
cannot afford to shop there and he seems to understand that. And, once
again we have a group who believes we will run out of water and Hawkins
is going to cheat us in everyway possible. I also was very disappointed
in our Mayor who only offered other choices after the facts. There's more
but that will do for now......