[Vision2020] "Don't Tread On Me": Americas Rise Up Against AlienInvaders

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Tue Mar 4 06:33:59 PST 2008

Is raising loose and, for the most part, faulty parallels between Iraq and
the US considered satire in this day and age? When I was in school a
critical component of satire was wit, something sorely lacking in this
presentation.

Might I suggest that you run out and rent yourself a copy of the 1984 John
Milius classic "Red Dawn" to see pretty much the same (admittedly dated)
scenario you put forward with a few more yuks.

GO WOLVERINES!