[Vision2020] Vandal Boxing

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jun 27 16:11:29 PDT 2008

Greetings Visionaires and Vandals -

A couple years back a Vandal alum (who seriously bleeds Silver and Gold)
donated a serioes of videos to me.  Those videos were of the 1982
Idaho/Iowa basketball game.  In addition to those videos, he donated a
couple CDs loaded to the brim with old Idaho sports photos.  Among these
photos is a collection concerning the University of Idaho Vandal Boxing
Teams of the 1940s and 1950s (to include the 1950 co-National Championship
season).

I will be forever indebted to this lifelong-Vandal.

I have posted a few of these photos, and will continue to post more and
more photos over the next few days.

But, for now . . .

http://www.tomandrodna.com/VandalBoxing

Stay tuned, V and V . . .

UI '96

Came a tribe from the north brave and bold . . .

"Here We Have Idaho"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/HWHI.mp3

"I-D-A-H-O Idaho Idaho Go Go Go"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Vandals.mp3