[Vision2020] FW: Smoky Mountain Pizza and Pasta

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Jun 27 12:15:36 PDT 2008

Great.  Smoky Mountain Pizza AND Sonic.  Just when I'm trying to go vegetarian, low-fat, and soy-based . . .

And no, I don't do low-fat goat cheese with sun-dried tomatoes, fresh herbs, a light creme sauce and a whole-wheat crust.  A better person would.  I am not that person.

But SMP has great beer and nice T-shirts, so I guess I'll manage.

Keely