[Vision2020] [Bulk] Re: Dennis Avery & S. Fred Singer: Climate Science Frauds

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 00:26:49 PDT 2008

The real question here is :)

Why do they call it the Big Bang, when is wasn't big, but small, like the size of needle head, and that it wasn't a bang, in fact, it had no sound at all, as there were no air molecules to vibrate, nor any ears to feel the vibrations or brain to interpret the vibrations into a sound?

What I also want to know is, does at some point, the Universe began to reserve direction and shrink back to a singularity, then reach a certain point, and expand out again? According to Eisenstein, as I understand it, the major laws of nature that we know, would operate in both an expanding or shrinking Universe, just not a stagnate one.

Best Regards,

Donovan