[Vision2020] Another Supreme Court Ruling for the Liberals

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 00:10:32 PDT 2008

Dave,

You are asking, do I think we should allow no punishment for crimes against persons because of Jesus's preaching of turning the other cheek? I don't agree with that interpretation.

Turn the other cheek is in reference to my personal response to others that do me wrong. Requiring someone, much less a child, to forgo justice because of my personal Christian belief as a societal rule, I think would be unjust don't you?

Best Regards,

Donovan