[Vision2020] Another Supreme Court Ruling for the Liberals

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 18:31:44 PDT 2008

Andreas,

I don't think a five year old girl torn apart aggressively by a 250 lb man is going to have any additional testimony that would impact the outcome of a violent rape case.

I agree with your assertions for cases where testimony is necessary, such as in child molestation. But violent rape of a small child is just as egregious as some types of murder in my opinion and anyone thinking of doing it should know they could be facing death.

I don't think rape, or child rape, necessarily constitutes the death penalty, but it should be an option in the most violent of cases.

Further, the cost of keeping these people alive in prison where people will try to kill them any chance they get only puts other people lives at risk, and is rather pointless. Putting someone to death like that is, IMO, a mercy killing.

Best Regards,

Donovan