[Vision2020] Another Supreme Court Ruling for the Liberals

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Jun 26 08:00:55 PDT 2008

I think child rapists are people, too, and yet the crime they commit can be a form of death to the victim.  There is a special viciousness and horror that accompanies the rape of children.

But I'm opposed to capital punishment, and so I have to agree with the court's decision.  I trust, though, that the accused will be afforded the Constitutional rights guaranteed for all, and that the evil of child rape would never become an excuse for the evil of prison abuse -- whether by inmates or government.

Keely