[Vision2020] DoD Announces Nomination of First Female Four-Star

Sam Scripter moscowsam at verizon.net
Mon Jun 23 15:20:48 PDT 2008

Thank you for the additional photo.

I'm very surprised at that location for the stars.

Is this uniform different than what men wear? I
remember officer's having their insignia of rank
on the shoulders, on epaulets, when present.

But I haven't been tracking Army wear for some time.
Maybe it has changed.

Anyway, the addition of a fourth star upon approval
of the U.S. Senate will be quite an achievement.

Sam I am ...