[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jun 23 06:16:05 PDT 2008

"I think we are on the edge of what would be considered ethical when the
timing allows them to have used state resources to get where they need to
be."

– Idaho state Rep. Shirley Ringo, D-Moscow, questioning the scheduling of
a legislative committee meeting in Sandpoint one day before the state
Republican convention was held there, thus allowing GOP committee members
to travel to their convention at public expense while Democrats had to pay
their own way to their party's convention in Boise.

With a slight modification of the words of Lorne Greene:

"With integrity and purpose she gained such fame
All throught the West they feared the name of Ringo."

Seya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)