[Vision2020] 375 Years Ago Today (June 22, 1633)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jun 22 15:50:46 PDT 2008

On this day 375 years ago, Galileo Galilei was forced to recant his claim
that the Earth revolved around the sun.

We can now take comfort in living in a more enlightened era where science
is no longer under threat from religious fanatics.

http://tinyurl.com/66bc36

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)