[Vision2020] Outage conspiracy

deb debismith at moscow.com
Wed Jun 18 22:27:20 PDT 2008

Indeed. Thanks for pointing out the obvious lack of ability this whiney
ninny has to get with the reality of life on planet earth...sad he and his
ilk are such Neanderthals. Some of them have good genetic qualities which
could be preserved, but most will just die out. Who, other than those with
doomed genes, would want to mate with them? The attractive, high-end genes
survive. His are going down the gene pool drain.....

Tongue in cheek (sort of)
Debi R-S