[Vision2020] Gitmo

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 19:44:11 PDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 19:26, Donovan Arnold
<donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> What did you call 9/11? A welcoming party?

> Sorry, but if the killing of 3,000 innocent Americans, and attacks and
> attempted attacks on the the Pentagon, the White House, the Capitol, and the
> World Trade Center, is not an attack, please define to what you would
> consider an attack?

An invasion and an attack are different things, and Tom specified an
invasion.  We have not been invaded by a foreign power, we have been
attacked by terrorists.  Based on the nationality and the financing of
the attack, our own terrorist response should have been against Saudi
Arabia, not Iraq.

Chas