[Vision2020] [Bulk] Re: GITMO Detainees Can Challenge Detention

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 17:45:25 PDT 2008

Donovan --

I suppose no one has been detained for quite seven years yet, as the
first Afghan detainees arrived in November of 2001.  Khaled al-Bedani
was among that first batch (and is one of the 80 that have actually
been charged) and is still in Guantanamo today.

-- ACS

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Khaled_Ahmed_Sahleh_Al_Bedani