[Vision2020] Idaho's 23 Democratic Delegates

Kai Eiselein fotopro63 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 15 13:15:43 PDT 2008

I'm curious, what does skin color/ethnicity or sexual orientation have to do with representing Idaho's Democrats at the national convention?
And why only list the ethnicity of the "regular" delegates, why not the "super delegates"?
In my own opinion, if find it disturbing that the race of the delegates is even released.
I believe someone once said people should not be judged on the color of their, but on the content of their character. Do Idaho Democrats feel race is a determining factor in the abilty of the their delegates?