[Vision2020] GITMO Detainees Can Challenge Detention

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 14 20:56:35 PDT 2008

Hansen,

So you believe that a terrorist who just shot a US solider who was captured should have more rights than the solider he shot?

Interesting. I would think you would be for the soldiers being able to detain people shooting at them and killing innocent people. I would also think, that you would think our soldiers were more deserving of rights then terrorists that kill innocent people around the world just because they don't follow their particular beliefs.

My advice to all US soldiers is to take no prisoners otherwise they could be back shooting at them after they get out of jail for not having their Miranda Rights read to them upon being taken prisoner, which is required for civilian US prisoners.

Best Regards,

Donovan