[Vision2020] [Bulk] Re: GITMO Detainees Can Challenge Detention

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 22:39:17 PDT 2008

Why does the Supreme Court hate America?

Anywho, if our administration is so sure they have the biggest and
baddest terrorists at Gitmo, then it should be not be unusually onerous
for them to prove that in a court of law.

If they don't have enough proof to convict, then why are they so sure
they have the right people?  Because they've waterboarded them?

Paul