[Vision2020] GITMO Detainees Can Challenge Detention

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 18:59:27 PDT 2008

Maybe we should create an "Adopt a Detainee" program. Those that think they are innocent detainees can line up and open their homes to people considered to be unfairly detained at Gitmo. If they really believe that these people are innocent, and they are released, it would be unfair to send them back to their home country to be killed, right?

  So step on up, and adopt a poor innocent detainee and Gitmo, they need a helping hand and place to stay while they get adjusted to mainstream US society.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
  >From the Associated Press:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmZncamBuDY

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)

> In a 5-4 decision the US Supreme Court ruled today that GITMO detainees
> can challenge their detention.
>
> See attached documents:
>
> GITMO Detainees Can Challenge Detention.pdf - Article from KNX-1070, a
24-
> hour news service in Los Angeles.
>
> Boumediene_Bush_06_1195_Detainees.pdf - US Supreme Court decision and
> opinion.
>
> Seeya at Farmers' Market, Moscow.
>
> Tom Hansen
> Moscow, Idaho
>
> "We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students. The college
> students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."
>
> - Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)

> http://www.fsr.com/

http://www.fsr.com/

List services made available by First Step Internet,