[Vision2020] Kucinich Moves for Impeachment of George Bush

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 23:06:34 PDT 2008

  Can you impeach the President for being stupid?

  Poor Bush. He will go down as the worst President in living memory, and maybe in US History. At least Grant won a war, Hoover fed a nation, Harding was even able to run a paper. Carter hammered houses, and Nixon connected with China. Bush, he is the most successful loser in history.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
  I realize that this is not likely to happen. But still, one can
dream . . .

http://tinyurl.com/3tvl7p

Seeya at Farmers' Market, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)