[Vision2020] June snow?

Bev Bafus bevbafus at verizon.net
Tue Jun 10 11:59:49 PDT 2008

just thought I'd let you all know, it's my fault.

My sister-in-law and I were sitting, drinking coffee this morning.  She
looked out at the weather and said "your weather is terrible - it's better
where I'm from.  (Alberta)"

I said, "well, the only blessing is that it's not snowing still"

NOT 30 SECONDS LATER - It started snowing.

Sorry, everybody.

Bev