[Vision2020] [Bulk] Re: Say What?

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 22:59:05 PDT 2008

What in the nine hells does it mean to "unconditionally meet" with
someone?  You're on the way there and you don't flip a coin to see if
you should actually make your appointment?  You'll meet with him, but
you don't require that he dances a jig and stands on his head first?
Color me crazy, but I thought you met with someone, *then* you came up
with all sorts of conditions on one or more sides after negotiating with
them.

Sure.  Let's not discuss anything with them before we do the "bomb bomb
bomb, bomb bomb Iran" dance on their ass.

Paul (also in a sarcastic mood)