[Vision2020] TONIGHT!!! Plaza Concert (free and inside at the 1912 Center) Food (Patty's Kitchen...cheap and good!)

Linda Pall lpall at moscow.com
Mon Jun 9 16:23:53 PDT 2008

Dear Visionaries...

We'll be INSIDE for our first Plaza Concert for Heart of the Arts, Inc., at
the 1912 Center... it's all free except for the food which is very
well-priced for people looking for dinner! Food 5:30 P.M. onward tonight,
music 6:30-7 and 7:15 -8 PM;

JOIN US!!!

PLAZA CONCERTS' FIFTH SEASON!

 Plaza Concerts, sponsored by Heart of the Arts, Inc., return to the 1912
Center, 412 East Third Street, for their fifth season outside on Monday
nights with music, food, and good company, to celebrate the Moscow summer.

On Monday evening, June 9, the performing group is the Palouse Brass
Ensemble featuring Jan Simonsen and Tina Anderson, trumpets; Robert DIckow
and Denise Snider, french horns; and Torrey Lawrence, tuba.

On July 7, the Doziers, Dick and Dody, will bring jazz to the Plaza. Dody is
a popular jazz pianist and composer. Dick is a long time jazz bassist.

The third concert is slated for Monday, August 4, and will feature
singer/song writer Jeanne McHale on keyboard.

Catering for the concerts this year will have a Mexican theme. Concert goers
can purchase their dinner or snacks from Patty's Kitchen that will have an
outdoor set up for dinner, dessert and beverages anytime after 5:45 P.M.
Music begins at 6:30 P.M. and concludes at 8 P.M.

The concerts are free, the musicians donate their time and talent, the food
is cheap and free will donations for completion of the 1912 building
projects, including the West Wing under construction will be requested...

Plaza Concerts Coordinator, Linda Pall, observed that the event has grown in
popularity each year. "HAI thought that the Plaza was a perfect place to
offer chamber music. unique acoustics and an outstanding setting. It's also
a perfect Moscow summer event on the night of the week we most need
rejuvenation!"