[Vision2020] Oil Record One Day Increase: Record Price Per Barrel: $138.9

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 18:30:44 PDT 2008

If oil prices keep climbing, I think I am going to move into a cardboard box and gnaw on it for nourishment.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Ted Moffett <starbliss at gmail.com> wrote:
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12400801/

  NEW YORK - Oil prices shot up more than $11 to a new record above $139 Friday after Morgan Stanley predicted prices would hit $150 by the Fourth of July. The unprecedented jump is all but certain to drive gas prices well past the $4 mark in the coming weeks.
    Oil's meteoric surge, which pushed prices more than 8 percent higher in a single day, added to a huge increase Thursday to cap oil's biggest two-day gain in the history of the New York Mercantile Exchange. The burst higher — which also came on rising Middle East tensions — also raised the prospect of accelerating inflation by adding to already strained transportation costs.
  That gloomy outlook sent stocks tumbling, taking the Dow Jones industrials down more than 300 points.
  Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com