[Vision2020] Fw: FW: info you may want to consider before you cast your vote

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Jun 5 11:56:30 PDT 2008

I would prefer Chuck Hagel or Bill Richardson, but I could go with Clark . . .

I'm sure the Obama campaign is happy to hear my views on the subject.

Keely

From: idahotom at hotmail.com
To: lfalen at turbonet.com; donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com; chasuk at gmail.com
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 11:46:16 -0700
CC: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Fw: FW: info you may want to consider before	you	cast your vote

As much as I disliked him earlier, and to some small degree still today, I feel that the prime #1 person to fil the #2 seat on Barack Obama's presidential ticket is none other than . . .

Former Commanding General of Supreme Headquarters, Allied Powers Europe (SHAPE) . . .

Former Commanding General of European Command (EUCOM) . . .

Former Commanding General of Southern Command (SOUCOM) . . .

Retired General Wesley Clark