[Vision2020] Economist Rankings of the World's Greatest

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 21:07:47 PDT 2008

Andreas,

  Food banks don't monitor people. And fraudulent people would not be as likely to go to them.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Andreas Schou <ophite at gmail.com> wrote:
  On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 5:55 PM, Donovan Arnold
wrote:
> Andreas,
>
> It is easy to commit fraud for food stamps, just don't report income, under
> report income, or have a job under the table.

... this being the same method used to determine eligibility for food
banks, except that food banks have minimal monitoring for fraud, other
than the USDA commodity donations.

-- ACS

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com