[Vision2020] Economist Rankings of the World's Greatest

Kai Eiselein, Editor editor at lataheagle.com
Tue Jun 3 14:58:09 PDT 2008

Bill, your partisanship is shining brightly, face it, BOTH parties are
equally at fault for the mess this once-great country is now in. Anyone who
says otherwise is a fool, is mentally incompetent or is drunk.
BOTH parties are corrupt, morally bankrupt, fiscally inept and giddily
driving this country into a total meltdown.
The rights our founders fought and died for are being stripped away like so
much chaff while at the same time we are bearing ever higher taxes that are
being squandered away on pork.
I would go so far to say that we probably bear a higher tax burden than our
forebears did before the War of Independence. They shed their blood for
naught.
The very thing they fought against, big-government tyranny, has been foisted
upon us by those we elected who soon became enamored with the wads of cash
and gifts brought to them by lobbyists.
These traitors in both parties couldn't care less about those they
supposedly represent, they are too busy keeping Americans entertained with
their accusatory antics of "The Democrats/Republicans are at fault!" They
should be keel-hauled from the USS Constitution.
The signers of the Declaration of Independence would hang their heads in
shame at what this country has become.
A bucketful of bull testicles sitting on a chair could do a better job than
any representative or senator in in D.C.