[Vision2020] Economist Rankings of the World's Greatest Challenges

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 22:07:07 PDT 2008

Tommy,

  And it is too bad those that all those students at UI that have to drop out of school because they are not allowed to get a college education unless they can afford health insurance too.

  My thinking is, if you can afford health insurance, why would you even need to go to college?

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
  Not only that, Ralph.

Over the past six years, hundreds of thousands of America's families have
given up their health insurance for the sake of a higher priority; food on
their dinner tables.

And now as food prices continue to increase . . .

> And here in the USA, apparently the richest country in the world, we
> have to operate food banks to feed the poor. Shame on us.

Ralph

http://www.fsr.com/

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com