[Vision2020] Huxley's "Brave New World" Online, In Total

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Jul 30 10:42:57 PDT 2008

Ted
I guess people can interpret great literature in different ways. Brave New World, 1984 and Animal Farm are all good crateques on the dangers of big government that seeks to control everything. Woodrow \Wilson established a propaganda Department prior to World war I. I like all of Aldous Huxleys novels. Point Counter Point is one of favorites.
Roger