[Vision2020] Say What?

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 20:38:41 PDT 2008

I find Michael Savage to be quite entertaining unlike pro-wrestling.  And as far as fire breathing right-wing talk radio goes, he's magnitudes better than Hush Bimbo, Wallbanger, and the Leprechaun. With God's will and your listenership he'll be back on the air tomorrow bashing the left wing vermin who are destroying America.

-Scott