[Vision2020] Say What?

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Tue Jul 29 17:33:44 PDT 2008

Yes, I don't like Michael Savage either. He's more than simply obnoxious
spewing this stuff, particularly as an opinion from a "professional" who
should know better.  I don't think he's an MD though.  His statement doesn't
leave much room to credit him with recognizing the existence of autism or
support of the research.  He'd have been much more believable had he
paraphrased Yogi Berra, "In 99 percent of these cases half of them
are........"  Not correct either but at least when Berra said it, it was
funny.   Savage is just, well, Savage.....

SueH