[Vision2020] [Bulk] in a better world ...

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Jul 26 18:36:49 PDT 2008

Paul,

We'll just have to disagree on this one.  I doubt that I have enough importance, whether as an object of scorn or of scholarship, to do much to affect how his followers view him.  What  I do have, though, is a burning desire to be counted as righteous -- as faithful -- when the day comes and Wilson's work is exposed.  In this case, silence is assent, and I can't be silent.

I have a rollicking, zany sense of humor, but I can't "point and laugh" at this stuff.  Neither can I point and laugh at Moscow's community of pastors, who largely say nothing in condemnation of Wilson or in defense of the Gospel.  The only thing I can point to is the evil behind the Kirk's tragic, warped presentation of the Gospel.

Keely