[Vision2020] Life in Benewah County

deb debismith at moscow.com
Thu Jul 24 21:44:20 PDT 2008

Surprise. NOT. Disappointment, much. What part of First Nations is still being missed here?
We all stand on stolen tribal land, and just little respect is the least of the expectation. County Commisioner my Great Aunt Fanny...JackAss is more the label.....Un-elect this bozo before he gives Idahoans another embarrassment.
Debi R-S