[Vision2020] An Idaho farmer in hell

Kai Eiselein, Editor editor at lataheagle.com
Thu Jul 24 10:42:39 PDT 2008

An Idaho farmer died and went to hell. Satan had the thermometer set at
90 degrees and noticed the farmer sitting on the brimstone, kicked back
relaxing.

"What are you doing?" asked Satan.

"This is just like a nice spring evening in Idaho," said the farmer.

Satan got upset and turned the heat up to 100. The Farmer still looked
happy and said, "Reminds me of a summer evening in Idaho."

Satan got even madder and turned the heat to 110. "I've baled hay on
hotter days than this," exclaimed the farmer.

Now Satan was furious! He turned the thermometer all the way the
opposite direction to -25. Within minutes the ground froze and frost
appeared on everything. Satan looked to see the farmer's reaction now.
The farmer looked confused for a minute, then started jumping up and down
cheering,

"The Vandals won the WAC!! The Vandals won the WAC!!"

Kai Eiselein
Editor, Latah Eagle