[Vision2020] Reminder_Rock Show Tonight!

Jennifer McFarland jennifer at inlandradio.com
Wed Jul 23 08:54:58 PDT 2008

Hi All!

Haven't made plans for tonight yet? Well, tonight my friends from Upward
Bound are hosting "The Rock Show" in Friendship Square from 5pm to 10 pm.
The evening will start with games, food, and community mingling then at 8pm,
Vial 8 (a local rock band) will take the stage with special guest Paranoid
Effect (a student band). The kids from Upward Bound wanted me to let you
know this is a free concert, but it is also a fundraiser for Sojourner's
Alliance, so they are asking for cash and non-perishable food donations.

In addition to writing and performing their own commercials (airing on Z-Fun
106.1), the kids have put so much time and energy into finding sponsors,
donors, and into producing the entire event. The students from Upward Bound
worked very hard to bring you this Summer concert in Friendship Square. Be
sure to bring your entire family!

This event was only possible because of the support of many great local
businesses including Guitar's Friend, Market Time Drugs, and Sam Dial
Jewelers.

If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line!

See you there!

--Jennifer

Jennifer L. McFarland

Inland Northwest Broadcasting