[Vision2020] A little story about a teenager and a certain white car

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Jul 22 09:42:43 PDT 2008

I'm so glad your daughter was OK, Kai, and I feel so sorry for your predicament.

Having had my life changed in a wreck three years ago, I sympathize!

Keely> From: editor at lataheagle.com> To: vision2020 at moscow.com> Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 16:46:36 -0700> Subject: [Vision2020] A little story about a teenager and a certain white car> > One day, a certain teenaged girl decided to drive her daddy's car without > asking. Why? We'll never know, she had a perfectly fine Volkswagen Jetta > provided, and insured, for her use. But into daddy's car she hopped and off > she went, making a stop at her grandparents' farm. As she was leaving, she > decided to change radio stations, she didn't want to listen to that crap > daddy had on. While fiddling with the knobs, she drove the car over an > embankment. The car nearly rolled, then righted itself. The girl was unhurt, > except for a few bruises. The car, however, was less fortunate.> The girl's father came out on the short end of the stick. He now had a > wrecked car with less than 40,000 miles on it that was beyond repair. He > still owed the bank years of payments on it and since the daughter was was > uninsured on the car, had no other recourse but to suck it up and keep > making the payments.> Still, the father was grateful that his daughter was wearing her seatbelt > and only had to make payments for a car and not for a funeral.> Anybody have room to store a car for a while?> Kai Eiselein> Editor, Latah Eagle > > =======================================================> List services made available by First Step Internet, > serving the communities of the Palouse since 1994. > http://www.fsr.net > mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com> =======================================================