[Vision2020] So, You Think You Know the News?

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 14:44:04 PDT 2008

What is amazing, is that according to the results of this quiz by education
level, college graduates averaged 63% correct, some college 48%, high school
or less 29%.  Anyone of average intelligence who can read could score an A
or B (80-100%) on this test if they read the Moscow/Pullman Daily News
regularly, or any significant newspaper in the US.  Even college grads
averaged a D (60-70% correct)!  Assuming the results of this quiz reflect
the national average, people are not informed of contemporary facts of
critical importance by choice... Too busy with other things, don't care...
No wonder W. Bush "won" the White House twice..."Fool me once, shame on you;
fool me twice, shame on me."

Ted Moffett