[Vision2020] Some thoughts on terrorists and torture.

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jul 15 05:39:11 PDT 2008

"A country has to be willing to kill any other nation if it wants to
protect its citizens or sell its self interests to a nation that will do
it for them."

- Donovan J. Arnold (July 14, 2008)

In the words of a great song writer, Arnie . . .

"All we are saying is give peace a chance."

Arnie inquires:

"I ask you Sunil, would you waterboard a Nazi to find and free victims in
a concentration camp?"

And just how much confidence would you have in the information this Nazi
provides you, Arnie?

McCain admits to providing false information to the North Vietnamese when
he was a POW simply to end the torture.

Seeya round town, Moscow.