[Vision2020] A Question for Mr. Schwaller

Dougs Hero bherodotus at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 14 18:36:06 PDT 2008

A Question for Mr. Schwaller

Dear Mr. Schwaller,

My goodness, how time flies. Has it been a year
already? Well, not quite, but almost.

Be that as it may, if it’s okay with you, I’d like
to resume where we left off, which I believe was this
list’s attempt to illuminate your dim wits with a
proper understanding of Mr. Wilson’s (that would be
Doug Wilson, the minister of Christ Church)
“deceitful machinations.” You will recall that in
our exchanges I supplied you with an abundance of
historical evidence taken primarily from this
listserve to illustrate the man’s incredible
selfishness and duplicity. I’m sure it was difficult
for you to conceive that anyone could be as cold,
cunning, and calculating as the self-appointed Czar of
Moscow — but, alas! it’s true! The man is a
psychopath. In fact, he’s such a scheming and
controlling person that he regularly engages this
forum under the guise of a pseudonym, while pretending
it’s not him, so that he may CONTROL THE
CONVERSATION. And trust me, he’s not afflicted with
some kind of disassociate disorder when he does these
things. He’s just plain nuts.

Anyhooo, I applaud you for your recent reappearance on
this list. You sure know how to push all the buttons!
It really takes a brave man to say the things you say!
It kind of reminds of someone else, but as I told you
last year, that coward fled from here faster than you
can say “Edna.” He was a really brave man, just
like you. But as long as you’re back, please allow
me to call your attention to an arresting line in your
most recent entry on the Viz. You wrote,

“Rose — aaaaaahh we’re all a bit mentally ill
one way or another. I guess what really seems a bit
perverse is that someone makes a living attempting to
put killers and pedophiles back on the streets — and
in this case at the taxpayers expense. Where’s the
mental illness?”

Mr. Schwaller, your rhetorical question makes an
remarkable point that I believe is worth your
contemplation. You will recall that you joined this
list under the pretext of being an authority on all
things Sitler. In case you forgot, he would be the
Christ Church serial pedophile who raped boys and
girls ages 2 to 12, from Colville, Washington, to RC
Virginia, with an 18-month stay here in Moscow. He
honed his antisocial skills here under the tutelage of
his pastor, whom we’ve already established is a
psychopath, and you have to admit that living here was
probably the worse thing that could happen to this
pedophile. He sat under a master of deception who
taught him how to lie, deceive, and manipulate in
order to obtain his lusts. If he ever had any sense of
right or wrong (which I doubt), I am certain that his
pastor systematically purged it from him.

You will recall also that you represented yourself as
one of Sitler’s counselors. Strangely, however, you
invited the list to ask you questions regarding Sitler
because you had all the technical answers —
everything from his place of employment to the exact
location where he would sit during the Christ Church
worship service. The breadth of your knowledge was all
the more impressive because you had only been in town
a few weeks, but in that short time you became a
veritable Rolodex of facts relative to Sitler. In
fact, I remember at one point you were so connected to
his case that you alerted Vision 20/20 when the State
Police confiscated Sitler’s hard drive. It’s as
though you were personal friends with Dave and Roxy
and betrayed their trust when they imparted this
inside information to you. While you had all the
answers, I’m sure you violated no one’s
confidence. And I’m equally sure that I speak for
the whole list when I thank you for your insights.

But that’s enough of this Memory Lane stuff, let’s
take a closer look at your statement where you noted,
“I guess what really seems a bit perverse is that
someone makes a living attempting to put killers and
pedophiles back on the streets — and in this case at
the taxpayers expense. Where’s the mental
illness?”

I don’t think you’ve represented Sunil’s
position fairly. It’s one thing to act as legal
counsel, which is Sunil’s job; it’s another “to
make a living attempting to put killers and pedophiles
back on the streets,” which is your interpretation
of Sunil’s job. It appears that you predicated your
argument on the supposition that the judicial system
is “perverse” and “mentally ill” when someone
“makes a living attempting to put killers and
pedophiles back on the streets.” I don’t agree
with your supposition but I will grant it for the sake
of asking you a question.

If a system that gainfully employs persons to
“attempt to put killers and pedophiles back on the
streets” is “perverse” and “mentally ill,”
then what does that make a pastor who exploited the
perverse and mentally ill system so that one of his
serial pedophile parishioners could get back on the
streets?

I only ask this question because Pastor Doug Wilson of
Christ Church “urged” Judge John Stegner to show
leniency to serial pedophile Steven Sitler so that he
could “become a productive and contributing member
of society.” In other words, Mr. Wilson “urged”
Judge Stegner to put a serial pedophile back on the
streets. And since Mr. Wilson “urged” Judge
Stegner on a Christ Church letterhead, we may safely
assume his congregation paid him to do it. So if we
apply your standard to Mr. Wilson, then we must
conclude he’s both perverse and mentally ill. In
short, he’s nucking futts. Would you agree?

Cordially,

Dougs’ Hero