[Vision2020] Magistrate Interviews

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 13 16:25:01 PDT 2008

Although another Viz subscriber has linked Sunil to some sort of  lawyer Al-Queda sleeper cell bent on defending and freeing terrorists, the truth (apparently) has been discovered by Wikipedia regarding . . .

-------------------------------

"Sunil"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunil

"Sunil is a common Hindu male name. It literally means "deep, dark blue color". It also means extending all over as the blue sky.

It is the Hindu god Vishnu's skin color. The creator has given the maximum of blue to nature i.e. The color symbolizes bravery, manliness, courage, determination, ability to deal with difficult situations, and depth of character. It is a mystique color."

The "ability to deal with difficult situations", huh?

Well, Swaller-ster, you are certainly putting our blue man to the test.

And, apparently, Hollywood is banking on our local blue man with . . .

"The Sunil Show" (Episode 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZYErMwKkhk

Years from now, we will al be able to reflect back when we say, "I knew Sunil when . . . "

My money is on Big Blue.