[Vision2020] Magistrate Interviews

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 15:30:56 PDT 2008

Tom - Oh I make my mortgage payment every month right on time.  A nice 15
year fixed, good interest rate.  And the best part is the gummint doesn't
have to listen to my whining and crying and "what are you going to do to
bail me out" over getting into a $400,000 home with monthly payments of only
$600, and now they're foreclosing because I was stupid enough to believe
there really is a free lunch and Santa.  And it's Schwaller, with a "ch" in
there - as in "CHester", Chester.

Rose - aaaaaahh  we're all a bit mentally ill one way or another.  I guess
what really seems a bit perverse is that someone makes a living attempting
to put killers and pedophiles back on the streets - and in this case at the
taxpayers expense.  Where's the mental illness?

Sunil - there was a dearth of murdering SOBs on the docket?!?!

GS