[Vision2020] Magistrate Interviews

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Jul 12 12:43:22 PDT 2008

Schwaller, or the Committee Posing as Glenn, you are truly a pathetic man.

Most of the time, people who conjure up a doppelganger, nom de plume, "shadow self," or whatever project upon him some vestige of nobility that they themselves lack.  The ontology of Glenn Schwaller, though, appears to be a cut-and-paste collage of the snottiest drippings from our skylarkers.  It would be nice if these youngsters took responsibility for their own behavior instead of creating a persona to protect them from the condemnation their words and belief deserve.  Frankly, it would appear that in the crafting together of a Glenn Guy, little consideration went into the question of backbone or other missing body parts.

Keely