[Vision2020] The Cost of Gas Locally

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jul 12 09:12:22 PDT 2008

It is now $4.15 per gallon of regular gas at the Conoco on Hwy. 95 on the
south edge of town.

Crude oil closed yesterday at $143.77 a barrel.

This is not a case of supply and demand, folks.  If it were, we would be
rationing gas like we did back in the 70s.

The reason for increased gas prices can be spelled out very easily.

S-P-E-C-U-L-A-T-I-O-N

It's what's driving the market.

Thoughts?

Now, if you will excuse me, I have an appointment at Moscow's farmers'
Market.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)