[Vision2020] Sacha Cohen sinks to an all new low

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 23:05:37 PDT 2008

Cohen is my cup of tea.  I saw Borat twice in the theaters and then bought the DVD.  There are some great out takes on the DVD.

As for this prank, Cohen lured 1600 manly men to a venue using a promotional flyer advertising "Hot Chick, Cold Beer, Hardcore Fights".  Scroll to the bottom of this link to see the flyer:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/0708081bruno1.html

I'm not sure that it would have been healthy for anyone in this crowd to be within 100 yards of a homosexual (real or fake).  They might become...you know...tolerant of gays.

-Scott