[Vision2020] Energy saving lightbulbs... a different take

Kai Eiselein, Editor editor at lataheagle.com
Wed Jul 9 16:35:41 PDT 2008

Fair enough, but I do have one minor point of contention.
The 200 pounds of greenhouse gasses should have been quantified if the power
was generated by coal or diesel, rather than lumping all power generation
together.
If I recall correctly, water, wind, solar, geo-thermal and nuclear
generation don't emit greenhouse gasses.
In an area that is served by non-burning electrical sources, the greenhouse
gas point is a non-issue.
Just a thought.....