[Vision2020] I thought that Farris was "contained"

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 9 11:29:40 PDT 2008

Nick,

I believe that Doug Farris' commitment was to not post on v2020 and from I can tell, he hasn't done this.  However, you have forwarded a private email to the list which is something that some of your colleagues have excoriated Gary Crabtree for doing.  For the sake of consistency, either you owe Doug Farris an apology or Ted owes Gary one.  I don't expect either.  I mainly just wanted to illuminate the double standard as if it was not already obvious.

-Scott

Nick Gier wrote:
Mon Jul  7 11:24:34 PDT 2008

Dear Doug:

I thought that your pastor had told you to cut out the insults, but
you appear to be incorrigible.

I have reported your most recent offense to Pastor Wilson.

Nick Gier