[Vision2020] [Bulk] Public Thanks

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 19:08:57 PDT 2008

Chas,

Congrats on fighting it and winning.  I've battled depression before,
and I know what a mind-numbing and soul-sucking state of mind it can
be.  It's damn tough to beat.  Depression often has to be fought alone,
because it can be so hard on others to deal with and there are no easy
solutions.

Kudos to Keely for helping someone in need.  If only there were more
people out there like her.

Paul